Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's spring, spring, spring again!



Happy 1st Birthday Alisa!! This one was not shy about digging right in to her 'smash cake'! So cute. The guests enjoyed chocolate-dipped cake pops and cupcakes; they were gobbled up in minutes. I guess people liked them!



This is how my kids usually are: K and L in jammies, M in practically nothing, and A in the high chair. I love my little monkeys!



For Spring Break we went swimming, and very much enjoyed the water!



After swimming we got a pizza, nearly as big as our table!! This 28" pizza lasted us for several days, and it was tasty:)



Easter baskets have candy...need I say more.



These tasty brownie kabobs were created just for my sister, Sara's, birthday. Mmmmm.



And I've been playing in sugar, again. But they turned out so lovely. I ended up hand painting the fondant flowers.


1 comment:

  1. Part of my morning ritual at work is checking your blog to see if there are any new posts. I am so glad you posted new photos of what has been going on in your life since Fall! Keep posting more photos of your insanely adorable munchkins.

    ReplyDelete